We have been working with specialty printers since 1985. Our first clients were thermographers looking for a 'custom program' to help them with their order entry, accounts receivable and sales analysis activity. Out of that relationship AFT ("Accounting For Thermography") was born.
Over the years we've continued to develop AFT, as well as help others who do other things as well: engraving, embossing, foil stamping, rubber stamps... the list goes on and on. If you're a specialty printer and you specialize in providing business stationery products AFT can help you. AFT can help you increase sales, reduce costs, improve your cash flow and better manage your business.
AFT is loaded with features. Features that save you time and money. Features that help you provide a higher level of customer service to those who trust you with their business. Features like:
- Fast and easy order entry - automatic credit checking, freight charges, etc.
- Order tracking - stop looking all over the shop for an order. AFT can track it down using barcode technology
- Customer Service Module - answer almost any customer question from one simple screen. Save time and money.
- Parent/child receivables - allows easy entry of customer payments for you bigger corporate accounts
- "Pop-up" notes - notify you of important information regarding your customers
- UPS/FedEx Interface - simply scan the order at shipping. UPS will update AFT with the actual shipping charges and tracking information
- Shipping charges can be invoiced automatically - 'flat fee' amounts, actual carrier amounts, or with a markup
- Automatic price calculations - based on # of lots (or quantity). Example 2 lots of 500 business cards
- Inventory control for your 'masters' - track quantity on-hand and let AFT take them out of stock for imprints
- Credit card interface - perfect solution for 'slow pay' accounts. Get their money faster.
- Driver Route Sheets for delivery accounts - help your drivers deliver orders and pick up new onesManagement
- Reporting - reprint/re-do analysis, adjustment analysis, sales analysis by customer and items, etc.
- Collections Reporting - track past-due accounts and follow up to get your money faster
- Complete accounts receivable reporting
- Ability to fax or email statements and/or invoices
- Interfaces to Four51 and other 3rd-party sources
- Ability to print invoices and statement to laser printers WITH graphics - eliminate all pre-printed forms
- Many, many more features!
Give us a call at (734)453-9200. We'd love to discuss your goals and objectives. We're Randall Data Systems - the industry leader in the specialty printing software marketplace.